Friday 4 April 2014

6.0, 6.0, not long to go...

So so so so! We got preliminary 6.0 notes today! And Elemental Shaman are looking pretty good!

Buffs to Earthquake, Chain Lightning. and Searing Totem, but we lost Stormlash (which I swear I was only picked for half the time) and Healing Tide Totem (which is a genuine shame, I loved being able to put out fair off healing during times are heavy damage)

Moveable cast Lightning Bolts are gone too, but I don't really hop around so it's not a problem for me. One thing stood out to me though, and it' something we've known about for some time.

Tauren: Brawn is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike bonus damage and healing done by 2%.

That could turn out to be a nice boon for my always-critting Lava Burst. So we'll have to wait and see what the Female Tauren models look like, because I might race change for that perk.

Why didn't I think of this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment