Saturday 22 March 2014

Back in my day, when totems meant something....

My main character is a Shaman. And she started life as a Draenei. And one of the - dare I say - "annoying" parts of Shamanism was the totems. The quests, the bag space they consumed before you got the relic at level 30, the mandatory buffs they provided, that if you let slip and didn't renew when they expired or were destroyed the whole group/raid suffered...

But while the quests where a pain in the arse, They were fun, and provided a little insight into the Shaman's relationship with the elements.

I remember having to visit this guy, and being begrudgingly granted the power of the earth and Strength of the Earth totem.




And being told the earth would have my bones when I died.

Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment