Saturday 22 March 2014

Journeys and adventures and exploration! Oh my!

Greetings, and welcome to my blog!

My name is Sam, and I'm an avid World of Warcraft player. Mostly known in-game on Draenor Horde as Arideen, in a guild known as <The Drafia>

With the recent announcement that the latest expansion, Warlords of Draenor, could be quite a ways away, coupled with the insta-90's that are everywhere, I began musing that in the rush to get to max level, everyone ignores the 89 levels in between. As if they're a chore.

So, inspired by my lovely guild leader's blog ~alt-anon.com~ I've decided to level a new character, take it easy, no heirlooms or guild perks, explore every nook and cranny and chronicle it all here, because Azeroth is a big world, and every NPC or player has a story behind them.

~Ari.


No comments:

Post a Comment